Food Network UK +1
Food Network is an American basic cable channel owned by Television Food Network, a joint venture and general partnership between Discovery, Inc. and Nexstar Media Group.
Where to watch Food Network UK +1 Live
About the channel
Food Network is an American basic cable channel owned by Television Food Network, G.P., a joint venture and general partnership between Discovery, Inc. (which holds a 69% ownership stake of the network) and Nexstar Media Group (which owns the remaining 31%). Despite this ownership structure, the channel is managed and operated as a division of Discovery Networks U.S. The channel airs both special and regular episodic programs about food and cooking.
In addition to its headquarters in New York City, Food Network has offices in Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit, Jersey City, Cincinnati, and Knoxville.
As of September 2018, 91 million households receive Food Network (98.6% of households with cable) in the United States.
- Teleon rating: 442